Things that make me happy at this very moment:
1. Wearing my hair in a bun. Hip, elegant and it takes 5.7 seconds to do.
2. Chocolate covered coffee beans. I got some from Bulk Barn last night – dark, milk, white and raspberry chocolate. Zzzziiiiiinnnnnng!
3. I saw Joel Plaskett last weekend at Supercrawl in Hamilton and he sang “Royals” (by Lorde). For a second I was super confused but then it was amazing.
2. At said Supercrawl, I also had the most delicious cupcakes with my friend K.
3. The campus is so beautiful right now, especially in late afternoon when the light falls long and golden.
4. One of my classes is fascinating and I get to research stuff that I would read about even if I didn’t have to.
5. I just got new boots that look like something Lisbeth Salander would wear. Even a UFC wrestler would file them under “Do Not Eff With” (Letterkenny Problems anyone? Anyone?).
6. I get to see the famjam this weekend
7. Next weekend I’m going in a race to benefit the Donkey Sanctuary of Canada. It will be my first trail race!
Happy Friday everyone!